2.10.09

The Decision

Justin and I have decided to make a drastic move - one we both considered now and then over the past nine years, but the circumstances were never quite right - we're moving from my hometown of Jacksonville, Florida to Justin's hometown of Chicago, Illinois.  Say, what?

With no job prospects in town, and unemployment benefits running out quickly, Justin and I decided to take a leap of faith and move to Chicago.  This month...  like in three weeks.  Whew.  We're packing up the house this weekend into a Pack Rat container and we'll be off and running after tying up some loose ends in town.  We both are hoping and praying this move is just what we need to get our lives back in order and heal after the past 18 months rocked our world.

I hope this blog will help keep family and friends informed about how we're doing and our latest adventures.  I've always wanted to keep up with a blog, but never had something interesting enough to write about often.  It seems like we finally have a story to tell.

2 comments:

Kirah said...

I can't wait to read about your new adventures!! Good luck!

Ivy Ellen said...

Thanks, Kirah!!! Much love to you!